måndag 3 september 2007

Tomorrow


If you would only treat me right
I´d stay here by your side
But I am down to my last cry
So I´m leaving you goodbye
You turned away from opportunities
To sit and talk things through
But now when I say I´m leaving you
You have so much to proof

So long to all my pain
Goodnight to my heartache
Goodbye sorrow I wont cry no more
I´m leaving tomorrow

Stop writing me sweet letters and
Calling me on the phone
We argued constantely when I saw you
always left me in the cold
I made the choice to finally go
Cause I can´t stand this pain
It´s time for my last tear to fall
and me to smile again

Sorrows and heartaches goodbye
I´m leaving you
Don´t wanna meet again
has got to be the end, the end

The sun will finally shine on me
and clouds will drift away
There´s something that´s in store in me
That´s my brighter day

Now I just can´t wait
tomorrow´s too late
I´m leaving you today

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

the sun will shine on you now, i promise you that...

me

Nilla nill@hotmail.se sa...

Me: TACK söta! Tänk att det tror jag också... =)